A place for family and friends to keep up with the Carlson's!

The Carlson Family

The Carlson Family
Luxembourg

Monday, April 6, 2009

Road Signs in Luxembourg
























































Well I've mentioned this many times before, but driving in Luxembourg is definately an experience. It's been an ongoing project of mine to take pictures of the various road signs (of course which neither Mark nor I understood when we first moved here) and post them for you all to see. Do you think you know what they mean? I'll let you all try and figure them out for yourselves. If your really curious just email me and I'll share the information with you!! :)

The first picture is of parking in Luxembourg. You can park on either side of the road and in either direction. Very confusing at first, and I must admit that I don't like to pull across a lane of traffic to park on the other side of the road and then be facing the wrong direction. But it's VERY common here, in addition to parking on the sidewalks. I'll need to get a picture of that sometime and post it for you all to see as well.

No comments: