A place for family and friends to keep up with the Carlson's!

The Carlson Family

The Carlson Family
Luxembourg

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Packing up!




Finally- I have found some time to update the blog. I apologize that it has taken so long. An across the Atlantic ocean move and then a domestic move from MN to Ohio- Whew! We have finally made it. Then trying to find my camera cord amongst all of the boxes to upload my pictures- well that was the biggest challenge of all! But at last we are back in business, and I have a lot of catching up to do.

So back to July 28th of 2009- the movers arrived in Luxembourg to pack up all of our things for our move. It was two very long days for all of us! It was at this moment when looking around our apartment of everything boxed up that the reality of everything hit me. We were really moving back to the U.S. and our amazing european experience was coming to an end. I had a harder time with this than I thought I would.

No comments: